Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanksgiving


It's been a while since I last blogged. Life has been busy. I made Halloween cards and mailed all of them before I took pictures. They were pretty cool ... I used the same jar as in the first Thanksgiving card, but it had spiders and a web inside.

I love the jar and you'll see more of it. An optional accessory set comes with candy canes and I love those. The bottom is from a wreath set ... one for every season.

I love the Fall ... the colors, the cooler weather and all the wonderful holidays. The anticipation of the coming of Christmas and it's celebration increases with each passing day. I hope you each can take time to enjoy the season and count your blessings. I'm so grateful for family and friends and being able to share my art with you.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

These are so pretty Bev! I love the autumn jars. Super coloring!

Followers

Blog Archive