Friday, August 20, 2010

FLORAL CARDS


Florials make me happy! I was organizing my clear stamps this morning and I filled one whole box with clear florals ... and most of another box with the other 'categories'.

Chris and Art are heading out this evening for the 'Confirmation Retreat' for all 7th and 8th graders from our church and school. It's so exciting to see my grandson grow in his faith. I'm proud of you, Chris. And I'm proud of Papa for going with you on this journey. I can't wait to hear all about it.

As for me this weekend, my goal is to continue to organize and clean. I made big strides this morning ... I think I'm on load 10 of the laundry - and I did 8 loads on Monday! Thing is, I don't let it pile up ... and there is only 2 1/2 of us here on a regular basis.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. It's going to be a hot one around here ... we have a 110ยบ heat index today. Stay cool and stay safe.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

These are lovely. I like florals a lot too because they are so versatile. they can make a card for any occasion! It's hot here today too, and I'm so ready for Fall to arrive!

Followers

Blog Archive