Monday, November 16, 2009

More samples of this year's cards.


I've spend time this weekend creating these cards. Some of the images are from new stamps I've 'acquired' and others are stamps I've had for years that I love. So far there are 190 cards completed and another 60 to go. I think we're going to have to start looking at our list of 'friends' and keep better track of who responds this year.

Hopefully you are all getting your cards done. I like to have everything complete by Thanksgiving so my cards can be mailed out the day after Thanksgiving or the first of December. My cards are different this year ... I'm using less traditional cardstock than I have in the past .. and have found it fun. My cards are still on the simplistic style ... but when you have to make so many, that's the only way to get through it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive