Friday, November 13, 2009

Almost halfway ...

These are three of the cards I produced last night. I only need
250 cards and I made just over 30 last night. Plus Chris and I
made birthday cards for his Mom. (His came out way better than
mine!) lol


On the upside, I've completed our Christmas shopping. The packages
are wrapped (to keep snooping eyes out) but will get their bows and embellishments when the trees
go up. Stocking stuffers are picked up along the way in December.


Now we're ready for a stress-free holiday season (once I finish the cards) and can enjoy all the events and parties coming up. Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away?

Chris has been collecting new toys for Toys for Tots since he was a toddler. His birthday is in December and he always included Toys for Tots requests on his party invitations.   Now that he is going to be 12 years old, he is spending more of his own money to make it happen. We're including our HCLM L-Team this year .... there are so many families in need, that we hope to make a difference in the lives of some young children.


Have a great weekend. I'm heading back up to the studio and work on some more cards.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scrappinangler said...

Very nice! You are on a roll! :)

Followers

Blog Archive