Monday, October 19, 2009

Studio Time today!


Had some time today to spend in the studio and this is what I created.  I love this time of year and although  I should be thinking about other projects and Christmas cards, I am still being drawn to these fall images.   Not sure you can see it in the photos, but I popped out some of the daisies on the last card by using a scallop punch and overlaying the images. 

I'm using lots of scraps of papers from other projects and it almost feels like I'm making a dent in my stash.  But that's a dream ... how is it we accumulate so much 'stuff' that we can't live without and then don't want to use any of it for fear it won't return??   I think mine multiplies all by itself!   Let me know what you think ... all advice appreciated!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scrappinangler said...

WOW! I wish I could crank out 3 cards in 1 day! LOL! Did you use your Copics? Beautiful work! Hugs, T

Followers

Blog Archive