Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, John & Russ!

Monday is the birthday of our .... YIKES .... 39 year old twin boys.  I remember when .....  oh let's not even go there!  I'm so proud of the men they have become.  Both are independent and responsible men.  John is single and enjoying his home and two dogs.  Russ has a wonderful family, Heidi and Chris, their two dogs and a cat.  We're celebrating their special day today ... our pre-Thanksgiving practice turkey dinner ... and homemade birthday cake created by Chris and me yesterday. 

This is the beginning of my favorite time of year ... we begin with the boys birthdays, then Halloween, Heidi's birthday, then Thanksgiving, Chris's birthday, the Christmas!  So much to celebrate.  So join with me now while I lip-sync "Happy Birthday" ('cause you really don't want to hear me sing!).

Happy Birthday, John and Russ!  Love you bunches!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive