Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let the Mailing begin!


The first batches of cards are complete. I'm so frustrated with my Dymo and Address program that I'm speeding things up .... I'm handwriting each envelope this year. Why is the computer such a complicated piece of technology?

So far I've made over 80 cards ... usually end up making 200+ but this year, except for my special stamping friends, I'm waiting for cards to arrive and then send out a response. I lost track of so many people when my computer crashed a few months ago. Now I have to wait for cards to arrive to get the addresses. I'm usually done with Christmas cards by Thanksgiving so it must be a sign of old age that I'm slowing down so much!

Hope you are all enjoying the time up to the holidays. The anticipation of spending time with family and friends and rejoicing in the season of hope, love, peace and joy.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive