Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Studio


As promised, here are pictures of the newly organized studio.
We outfitted the 'bonus room' upstairs with wrap-around cabinets when we first moved in eight years ago. Every drawer and door hides lots of things I just can't live without. :)

I love the space .. and now that it is organized and visually appealing, I don't mind spending time up there. Rarely is the table clear ...

The tall brown drawers hold all the wooden rubber stamps and the short drawers under the open cabinets hold embellishments, organized by category.

The bulletin board holds inspiration and cards/atc's from friends and fellow stampers.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wow Bev - awesome crafting space! Beautiful cabinets! Congratulations on getting all organized!

Scrappinangler said...

Wow - the studio looks awesome!! This summer, here I come!! :) I recognize a few of those cards - hee, hee! Hugs, T

Followers

Blog Archive