Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday cards



Stamping again! Yippee skippee. I made these cards to have on hand for birthdays and note cards.

On another note, we took Chris to see the launch of the shuttle on Sunday morning. It didn't go up until Monday morning but we had a good time 'camping out' in the car. Would have been a great experience for Chris - he's never been to a launch. Hopefully we'll get to see another before the program ends. (Which will be a very sad time for all of us in Florida.)




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scrappinangler said...

These are so pretty! :) Miss you! Hugs,
T

Scrappinangler said...

Forgot to say, I LOVE the easel card! You beat me to it! It is still on my list to try. Maybe after PA (if I ever get there with the weather they are having!)

Followers

Blog Archive