Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Green Tree



This is a close-up view of the Green tree in the family room. I think this is my favorite. The ideas for our trees this year came from my favorite designer shop in Winter Park - Owen Allen. They have several trees decorated by color theme and I fell in love with the green tree. Thanks, ladies!

Poor Art has had to drag dozens of boxes back to the storage unit because I only used the red or green or silver, gold or bronze ornaments this year. No distractions with the novelty ornaments on the trees ... just the beautiful rich colors that blend with the theme of each tree.

Our Nutcracker collection resides in the family room this year. The Angels are still in the formal living room. And the Santa's .. they are keeping guard in the keeping room! I love Christmas and hope everyone has a very blessed holiday season. Let's all remember why we celebrate this beautiful time of year.

Merry Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive