Wednesday, November 18, 2009

40 cards closer ....

Here are today's offerings. I've spent the majority of the day putting together these cards. They are simple but I think some of my favorites. It's really hard getting into the holiday mood when the weather remains in the mid-80's and sunny all the time. They claim a cold front or two is coming ... and believe me, we are ready for it ...

Chris is going home with Mom tonight. He's been 'living' with us since last Monday, the 9th ... at first to accommodate Heidi's schedule, then to help her out while she was down with the swine flu. Poor thing ... Heidi's better now, and Chris and I have both had our swine flu shots ... so all is good. I'm sure Chris will have a blast reunion with his puppy Harley.

Tomorrow, I'll be working with the Middle School, doing a project for Thanksgiving in their Religion class. I'm looking forward to it. They can make a Gratitude banner or tri-fold card. I'm taking rubber stamps, ink pads and 12" cardstock for them to work on. Should be fun and I'll try to remember my camera for some shots of their creations.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scrappinangler said...

Beautiful! I have not even started my Christmas cards! Can't wait to see ya on Sunday!

Followers

Blog Archive